CONTACT ARCHIVE NEWS MEET THE TEAM CONCERTS MEMBERS' AREA HOME The Leamington Sinfonia Next concert...An early view of the Pump Rooms.Erie Street South in Leamington, Ontario.Another view of the Town Hall and Parade.The Leamington Lighthouse (aka Hilton Head Range Rear Lighthouse) was built in 1881. It's 136 feet...Tornado damage in Leamington.Erie Street South in Leamington, Ontario.......................whilst this one dates from around 1912.Two great old postcards, both posted to Ireland in September 1909.Current column*C3* Leamington Country Store Highway 132 435-857-9393Mill Suspension Bridge by Nigel WilkinsErie Street South in Leamington, Ontario.The Parade.City, Town and Village Delta City | Fillmore City | Hinckley Town | Holden Town | Kanosh Town |...Victor Argobright surveys the damage at his house on Foster street in Leamington, Ontario.Tornado damage in Leamington.The Parade in the late 40s or early 50s.Schoolgirl Georgina Heap caught the mysterious image on her mobile phone camera. Weather experts are...Wedding celebrations in Jephson Gardens. Photo from Ann Arnold BACK Click below for more pictures 1...*C3* Leamington Country Store Highway 132 435-857-9393Please come in and start to get to know us through this web site. Through the pages of this web site...The Manor House Hotel.Back Row Left to Right. Stuart Crutchley (Manager) - Kirsty McGee - Sam Garland - Laura Maltby -...Area MapA man looks at the damage left by a suspected tornado in Leamington, Ontario.A 1910 postcard of Linden Avenue.The Warneford Hospital.